Here in Toronto it’s been raining a.lot. which I usually love because it means I break out my wellies and listen to some good ol’ emo music while driving (while singing at the top of my lungs, of course ;)
While not driving my car in teeny-bopper fashion, I’ve been spending my time looking for some art prints on the web for the nursery (I promise you, I won’t turn this into an only-about-spawn blog!).
But, I thought I’d share some of them with you, as they are too cute to keep to oneself, and are perfect for any nursery or kid’s room (or any room, if you’re a recent helpless convert, like me!)
1. For an amazing assortment of seriously affordable & adorable prints, Sarah Jane Studios is where it’s at. Some of my favourites:
2. Minted has a great selection of prints (not just for baby or child). I’m loving their whimsy designs, and a great feature on this site is you can personalize the colours on the prints to better suit the room it’ll be in! All pictured below can be found here.
3. For a unique and cheeky twist on artwork for the kiddies, I love what society6 has to offer with their selection of prints. I mean, seriously, who wouldn’t smile at the Muppet alphabet or this cute dog print?
4. The prints offered at Sugarboo Designs are sure to bring a sweet sentimental touch to any space; their work have an personalized quality to them – like they are each special and uniquely made for the little boy/girl (it’s also wonderful that they bring inspiration to anyone who walks in the room).
All these pictured below can be found here.
5. And I cannot get enough of Cinnamon Ink‘s Etsy shop. That red rover print (on top) is such a cute reflection of unity, love, and childhood happiness (… but we all know what red rover brings… forget those happy balloons, kids, ‘cuz you’re about to get a shoulder in the face. Or was that just what I experienced? ;)